Monday, September 26, 2011

Found

Ever incapable of idle time I am now armed with both a laptop and smart phone containing blogger, twitter and FB capabilities.
Hence I am protected from the previous excess of small jot-note-journals that never get transcribed and posted because they become lost -
though sadly YOU are now subjected to an ever increasing number of dreary-peek-into-my-thoughts blog posts as I can immediately document and record some of the 33,000+ thoughts that fly through my ADD-wired brain as I walk from one class to the next.
In the common modus of the rapid thought transitioner it seems natural to move from reading a favorite blogger's morning musings and ponder how - why - through what portal - did an internet birthday shopper stumble upon MY blog?
So I queried the common search parameters used to get here:
• romantic
• barrel of monkeys
• 50lb dryer in Dallas Texas
• "343 firefighters"
• I’ve been accused of having blonde roots
• croissant picture
• never forget 11.09.11
• We need to teach our daughters to distinguish
• you can do it
• born under a blue moon
• seizure trigger
• sterling auto
• horsemeat
• TV antenna installation
• biggest snake
• Amy
• Chevy part link exchange
• world turns
• Texas salon
• Dr Chan
• one year
• spend an evening
• arbys
• We need to teach our daughters to distinguish between a man who flatters her and a man who compliments her, a man who spends money on her and a man who invests in her, a man who views her as property and a man who views her properly, a man who lusts after her and a man who loves her, a man who believes he is God's gift to women and a man who remembers that a woman was God's gift to man
• Plano
• parlor
• phantom
• miao
• 343 firefighters remembered
• 9/11 memorial in Dallas
• scott shiver
• dating
• 9-11 window decals anniversary
• horse sandwich
• distinguish between a man who flatters her-and a man who compliments her.
• 3A
• beauty and grace
• a man who remembers a woman was God's gift to men
• Wendy’s
• where to buy a fifty year old man a birthday gift in dallas,tx
• horse sandwich
Beauty and Grace? I recall no such post or the use of that pair of words in the past 5 years ….

True, I have recently expressed a personal desire to change the focus of my prayers.
Ahhh - strength … I’ve mostly prayed for strength, patience and guidance to do Heavenly Father’s will. Even in my darkest spiritual days I always prayed for strength.
And I remain unmarried at 53. Clumsy, awkward and not terribly attractive. Is it a poor testament of my faith that I hesitate to pray for beauty and grace because I anticipate the answer will be ‘no’? Hecka no – I’m stronger than that!
50 lb dryer though? That has me thoroughly stumped.

No comments:

Share!