Monday, August 15, 2011

Dallas 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb Window Decal

Dallas 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb Window Decal

September 11th, 2011 marks the tenth anniversary of a day that most of us promised to never forget.
Join us as 343 firefighters from the north Texas region are supported by members of the community, coming together for a day of extreme physical challenge and intense reflection in a truly inspirational setting. Together we will honor New York's bravest who sacrificed their lives on September 11, 2001, and help support the families who survived them.

I know it's a Sunday - I volunteered anyway and I'll be spending my day downtown... someone help me remember to tell my nursery companions. In the meantime, if you want to help support the effort, you can donate or buy get one of these nifty window decals ... or both!
Follow their blog:
http://dallasstairclimb.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Share!