Tuesday, March 01, 2011

It's what I want

Why do people lie?
Why do people lie about seemingly unimportant things?
Being lied to hurts.

You don't matter to me at all, all that matters is that I get what I want, when I want it and if I have to fool you, even if just for a short while to obtain what I want ... it simply does not matter to me.

I can't express how much it hurts and how it rather puts a sickening pit in my stomach.

Snort - human nature .... no.
We're smarter and stronger than human nature ...subject to the influences of environment and society, yes, but also able to distinguish right from wrong and want to care for others.

Especially if we believe in the Gospel.
Sigh - I've posted before about lying and how it's saddening and disappointing.
I'm sure I've made my mistakes too.

No comments:

Share!